There has been a great need for using renewable energy sources due to the degradation of the environment. Carbonization of biomass process is being used to transform organic substances such as wood into carbon products, bamboo charcoal. The bamboo charcoal making machine is one example of biomass carbonization machine available in the market. It is used to change agricultural waste into charcoal briquettes. Here is some important information about the features of the bamboo charcoal making machine.
How it functions
The raw material which can be wood, bamboo or other agricultural waste is crushed into very small pieces.
The crushed material is either machine dried or sun dried. The ideal moisture level of approximately 10%.
The material is then fed into the briquette machine.
The machine produces the briquette stick as naturally as it went in, there are no additives added in the process.
The final process is the carbonation of the briquette stick into charcoal.
· The Bamboo charcoal making machine is very simple to use and maintain as it is very manual.
· It produces very little smoke to the environment because it has a high carbonization rate.
· There is a feature for recycling gas flow from the process and is used in heating the system thus saving energy.
· It is all in one as it consists of the raw material crusher, dryer, charcoal making machine and the carbonizing furnace.
· It uses an array of raw materials such as coffee husks, wood, bamboo, maize stalks, bagasse, ground nut shells, rice husks and other plant based wastes.
· It can be used with a good number of raw materials and is not limited to using bamboo waste.
· It does not cause pollution to the environment as it recycles the gases emitted during the carbonation process.
· The operation of the charcoal manufacturing machine saves energy as it uses the gas produced inside to warm the carbonization stove.
· It is easy to operate and maintain.
After the process of raw material preparation and briquette making, the final carbonized product is a high density, small sized biomass briquette. This product is characterized by its ability to combust easily. The product is used as a source of heat to substitute coal or firewood. Carbon briquettes have been preferred for use in industries that require heating for one or more of its processes. Read more from this link http://carbonizationfurnace.com/bamboo-charcoal-making-machine.html, it will provide more info about the bamboo charcoal machine.
Examples of industries where the product is being used as a substitute for fuel include; sugar milling factories, paper milling factories and leather industries for boilers. Metal heating and melting industries for furnaces and for factories that use kilns or other brick walled eating sources as a substitute for steam coal.
Impact to the Environment
· Bamboo charcoal making machine produced by Beston Machinery (China) has grown in popularity due to the growing need for clean environment and pollution free industrial processes.
· This products impacts the environment in several ways, these are used to realize resource recycling, which has promoted the sustainable development.
· By using waste products from farms and other plant based products, it helps reduce these waste materials from our land fields.
· Charcoal briquettes are a renewable source of energy, and our machine can be regarded as a clean energy source.